1. Check your email and confirm your email address.
2. If you don’t see an email from me, please check your junk mail folder – mark my email address as “not spam”.
3. Look for the link to the recorded yoga classes!
4. You’ll get emails from me when I have news to share. I will not sell your information or send you spam.
5. You can unsubscribe anytime.
A six-day-practice week is not something yogis should compare themselves against nor shame themselves into achieving if it doesn’t fit their schedule or fulfill their energetic needs.
Making bread can be time-consuming and labor-intensive. Not so with this recipe. I can see you raising a skeptical eyebrow at me when I say “easy” and “bread,” and I get it: that was my first reaction too. Now, I’ve made countless loaves of this set-it-and-forget-it palette-pleasing showstopper, and many yogis I’ve shared it with ask for the recipe, so here it is.
I’ve spent less time on my mat this year. But if we define yoga as linking breath and movement, I’ve been up-leveling my practice by seeking steadiness, stability, and ease while moving four times between three continents in less than a year.