Terms of Service
Rachel Drummond DBA Onward Woman, LLC
1. Yoga Agreement (for yoga clients)
2. Coaching Agreement (for coaching clients)
1. Yoga Agreement
In any physical activity, risk of serious physical injury is possible. Yoga and other activity is no substitute for medical diagnosis and/or treatment. The student assumes the risk of yoga or other activity and releases Rachel Drummond DBA Onward Woman, LLC from any liability claims.
I, _____________________________________ (please print name), am participating in classes or workshops with Rachel Drummond DBA Onward Woman, LLC.
- I am aware of the physical risks involved with exercise and understand it is my personal responsibility to consult with my doctor regarding my participation.
- I have no medical condition, which I am aware of, that would prevent me from taking part in classes or workshops, and I assume responsibility for any risk or injury I may sustain as a result of my participation.
- I understand the online yoga classes will be recorded and shared with Online Yoga Membership subscribers. While every effort will be made to keep participant’s anonymity, if I speak up on a video recording, I give permission for my voice and video to be shared via video recording shared with Online Yoga Membership subscribers. I agree to communicate my wishes for anonymity in advance of the digital recordings of the online yoga classes.
- I have read the above release and waiver of liability and understand its contents.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to find a pace that suits me.
- I agree to the terms and conditions stated during purchase and checked the box indicating that I accept the risk of participating in yoga classes when purchasing services for yoga instruction from RachelDrummond.com.
2. Coaching Agreement
To develop a coaching alliance that will help me to define and reach my goals for an enriched life, I, ______________________ (“the Client”) agree to work with Rachel Drummond (“the Coach”). In evidence of my dedication, I agree to make an initial commitment of 1 or more sessions. The Coach will conduct coaching sessions either in person or via telephone (tele-coaching), as designed jointly with me.
As per the International Coaching Federation:
As a client, I understand and agree that:
- I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
- I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
- I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
- I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
- The Coach promises that all information I provide will be kept strictly confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law. Throughout the working relationship, the Coach will engage in direct and personal conversations. I can count on the Coach to be honest and straightforward in asking questions and making requests. I agree to be an active participant in exploring my own motivations. I will be forthcoming with requests and share in designing strategies that support me. I acknowledge that I have the ability to make and keep the coaching relationship powerful.
- I also understand that, while both the Coach and I agree to work diligently toward my coaching goals, the Coach cannot guarantee any particular results. If I believe there are ways that our coaching relationship can be more effective, I will communicate this to the Coach and take action to return the power to the coaching relationship.
- The process begins with an initial Discovery Meeting, which is typically about 30 minutes. The Discovery Meeting is free. Thereafter, the fee for the coaching alliance is outlined in the shop on https://RachelDrummond.com/shop.
- Payment (in U.S. funds) is due in advance. The final session relating to this contract, held at the conclusion of our session coaching packages, is a completion session in which we will review the progress I have made and the accomplishments I have achieved through our coaching relationship, as well as the growth and learning I have gained.
- Upon completion of the initial session, the coaching contract will convert to a per session agreement with payment due at the time of each session. I respect the time and energy required to make this alliance a success and I agree to provide 48 hours notice to cancel any session or otherwise be billed. I understand that missed sessions not properly canceled cannot be rescheduled. The Coach and I agree to provide one another with a 2-day notice to cancel future services.
- If for any reason the Coach believes that the Client would be better served by a resource other than the Coach, (therapist) the Coach reserves the right to refer the Client elsewhere and/or cancel the relationship immediately. In either case, the Coach will provide the Client with a refund of fees previously collected for any unused portion of contracted service. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and the exclusive venue for disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be the appropriate state or federal court located in the City of Hood River, Oregon in Hood River County.
- By purchasing a session or a package of sessions, the Client consents to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts listed.
- By checking this box during checkout from RachelDrummond.com box, I indicate full understanding of and agreement with the information outlined above.