A one-hour coaching session looks like this:
You: set the topic and state what you want in place by the end. You agree to answer the questions I ask in service of your goal. You decide what (if any) action to be accountable moving forward.
Me: I listen and ask you powerful questions in service of your goal. Offer up observations that I hear or see that may be in conflict of you meeting your goal.
- Coaching sessions are a non-refundable investment in your productive, creative, business, and personal pursuits.
- Coaching sessions expire 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Cancellations made 48 hours in advance can be rescheduled.
- Cancellations made with less than 48 hours’ notice will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Thank you and I trust that you’ll make an informed decision that’s best for both of us.
Who says yes to coaching? I work with creatives, entrepreneurs, graduate and PhD students, individuals, teams, and groups. Basically anyone who knows they’re stuck and is ready to take action, be real and vulnerable, and brave is a great person to be coached.