Online Yoga with Rachel
Stay home and practice social distancing with online yoga classes!
Every Thursday in April 2020 11:00 – 12:00 noon Central USA
Social distancing is what’s best for all, but staying home doesn’t mean we have to disconnect from ourselves or communities.
Whether you’re looking to keep your yoga practice going or explore what yoga is all about, this one-hour online Ashtanga Yoga Foundations class is perfect for:
- reconnecting with your breath and body
- steadying and calming your mind
- connecting with likeminded people
Everyone from complete beginners and experienced practitioners is all welcome to join.
- Thursday, April 09, 2020
- Thursday, April 16, 2020
- Thursday, April 23, 2020
- Thursday, April 30, 2020
USA, Canada, Mexico, Central & South America
- Pacific: 09:00 – 10:00 PDT
- Mountain: 10:00 – 11:00 MDT
- Central: 11:00 – 12:00 CDT
- Eastern 12:00 noon – 13:00 EDT
- Western Europe: 17:00 (5:00 PM)
- United Kingdom: 16:00 (4:00 PM)
$10 USD for one class in April 2020 – purchase in the online shop
$16 USD for two classes in April 2020 – please purchase at least one hour prior to class via Venmo
$5 USD per person per class in April 2020 if you bring a friend- please purchase at least one hour prior to class via Venmo
Please note: sliding scale $5 per class payment options are available; please email me about this option if you’re unable to pay full price.
About the class: Ashtanga Yoga Foundations
The class is a yoga fundamentals class for ALL LEVELS. It will be adaptable to everyone’s abilities.
This class is perfect for beginners and a great refreshing and playful opportunity for experienced practitioners. You can expect to:
- build strength, increase flexibility, and calm our minds
- work up a sweat and relax
- breakdown postural alignment
- have time to ask questions before and after class